The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland (ICI) is honoured to be organising the 9th EuChemS Chemistry Congress (ECC9), to be held in Dublin, Ireland, from 7th–11th July, 2024. Please refer to our website for further details: EuChemS 2024
The scientific programme will comprise of 8 over-arching themes. Each theme will include a world-leading plenary speaker, invited speakers and short oral communications and poster presentations.
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- Physical, Analytical and Computational Chemistry
- Advances in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry Meets Biology For Health
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Education, History, Cultural Heritage, and Ethics in Chemistry
See here for plenary speakers: ECC9 Plenary Speakers – EuChemS 2024
The programme will also feature dedicated sessions organised by the EuChemS Young Chemists´ Network, the Institute of Chemistry of Ireland and the Royal Society of Chemistry, and will be completed by a series of dedicated seminars and mini-symposia.
Call for abstracts (for oral communications and poster presentations): https://euchems2024.org/programme/call-for-abstracts/
- Call for Abstracts Opens: Monday 4th September 2023
- Call for Abstracts Closes: Friday 8th December 2023
- Notification of Authors: Friday 23rd February 2024
Online Registration Opens in November 2023: https://euchems2024.org/registration/
The membership of the ECC9 International Scientific Committee, chaired by Professor David Leigh, may be found here: ECC9 International Scientific Committee – EuChemS 2024
ECC9 theme convenors: ECC9 Theme Convenors – EuChemS 2024
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities:
We offer various partnership packages that can be tailored to suit your organisation’s specific needs and budget. See here: Sponsorship & Exhibition – EuChemS 2024 Contact us today to learn more: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you in Dublin in 2024!